Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Three Sox

My name is Three Sox...and they say I am a greedy cat. My human, Charlie, and I are in the middle of a canoe trip down the Minnesota River from Redwood Falls to Mendota. He sits in a rocking chair all day with sweep-arm oars and a bicycle aboard to visit the historic 1862 Dakota -US war sites. I'm just in it for the bouillion- Mr. Lincoln's lost Indian gold. Watch for our book about the riches stolen from the Minnesota tribes..."guarded by money changers during the Civil War...about Alex Ramsey's brother Justus, who was in charge of the gold and shot himself at 67 in a St. Paul hotel. About the missing steamship, Julia, and the helicopters that cruise the local nite skies with ground penetrating radar and metal detectors to find, as the one-eyed taxi driver told us, "riches beyond belief and white man's dollars more numerous than the stars"!

B.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment