Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Anonymous

I had my name announced over the school intercom. They actually asked that my sister and I go to the office. The never happened; and all my classmates laughed and said, "Oh, you are in trouble now!" I went to the school office and nobody would look at me. The school secretary asked me to go into the principal's office, which I did. I found not the principal, but my church pastor there. He too, wouldn't look at me. I instantly was nervous. I was only in tenth grade, but I could tell something was really wrong. The only thing he said was, "I have to wait for your sister." I sat in the chair stewing. I knew it was bad. Seconds felt like entire days. Finally my sister arrived and my church pastor started to cry. He couldn't talk. I started panicking. Finally I just yelled, "Tell me what happened!" He then told me that my dad had died in a car accident that morning. My life was never the same.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment