Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Accident

My Accident
By Clara Harder


When I was in school, I got off the school bus in front of my parent’s house. A girl I knew hit me with her car. I flew six feet in the air and broke my pelvis. I spent a month in Lake’s Region Hospital. I had to have a tutor come to the house. Dr. Armstrong saw the accident happen. He is a veterinarian. He wanted to pick me up and take me to the hospital but they said not to move me. I lost weight when I was in the hospital. I was down to 90 pounds. I knit myself a red stocking cap. Today my right side is crushed. My books and purse went flying in the air. My teacher didn’t believe me. I had to call him and tell him it was true. I had over $2,000 in the cupboard that I got in cards. They got me out of bed to teach me how to walk again. I was lucky to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment