Sunday, September 13, 2015

On turning five! Our first kid's story

My life is good. Birthdays are good. I'm going to be five. In sixty three days. So I only remember birthday number four. Cake and candles. People brought me stuff like gifts. Somebody gave me a sled. That was good  because it was winter and I could slide down my back hill. Really fun. Sometimes my dog got in the way. We had to say watch out Holly, get out of the way. We don't want to hurt you. I like it when people sing happy birthday to you. I like to sing, too. But I'm going to be a drummer. People sound happy when they sing to me, but it's not their birthday. They don't get presents. It's not their cake. But I share my cake. And the ice cream, too
I'm going to turn five real soon, yes! Then I'm going to turn six and then seven and then eight. And then BOOM! I will be nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment