Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Dream by Shirley Saum

Last night as I lay snuggled in my feather bed, I dreamed Sean Connery called and asked me out to dinner. I hated to refuse him, but I had to tell him I was already in a relationship. He became very persistent and wondered who could possibly be a rival for my affection. He insisted I describe to him this person who had taken over my life.

I began by telling Sean his name. He goes by the name George Herman Ruth and sometimes I call him Babe. He is fairly short, with beautiful brown eyes, and dark hair. He is also very loving to me; he does not like to compete with others for my affection. He loves to sit beside me on the sofa and snuggle. I also told Sean, George is the most loyal date I have ever known. With a huff Sean slammed down the receiver and I reached over to pet my little Yorkshire terrier, George.

No comments:

Post a Comment