Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Pay it forward!


by Judy Boudreau

I had a kind of "pay it forward" afternoon. I did an errand, planning to use the $30 I requested in change at the grocery yesterday. I pulled out the cash from yesterday's purchase and only had $20. I called the store (Lunds on Lake Street) and, within minutes my favorite manager (Kathy) had figured out that the specific register had come out $10 over yesterday. YAY! When I went in to claim my $ she gave me a package of Jonny Pops. Read about them in the photo. Awesome. I made a purchase ($9.98 ha ha) and, when I approached my car, I saw a debit card on the pavement. I took it in and gave it to an employee. Returning to my car a frantic young lady was searching her steps from the store earlier. I realized it was her card and connected her with the employee. All is good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment